Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome to the SCA

So I'm going to tell you about a new organization that I'm working on joining. Its called the Society for Creative Anacronisms, (or something to that effect) but those who are a part of it call it the SCA. They recreate pre-16th century life. Our area is called the Province of Arrows Flight. The guy in this picture is one of my best friens named Cameron, except that we call him Rat. Today a friend of his from a city up north from us brought down a girl for him to meet. I didnt catch her name, but this is her. Well in the Province of Arrows Flight we have a little tournament that we hold every week called "The Brat Tourney". We hold it so that a person can claim to be the BIGGEST Brat of all. I've never competed, but I probably will someday when I join the Rapier Fighters. Instead I fight with guys that wear big armor and fight with big weapons.

1 comment:

  1. This must be interesting. I agree with this idea. Everyone may like this. I just want to say thank you , btw anyone may see also Kaos Oblong

    ReplyDelete