Thursday, January 15, 2009

I didn't do it. I swear.

It was a night of T.V., internet, and my regular phonecall with my beautiful girlfriend when the doorbell rang. Dad, Dal, and Kadee rush to the door as I'm coming up the stairs. (I didnt even hear the doorbell) All three turn to me with glares on their faces.
"Did you order pizza?" asked Kadee as she tapped her foot.
"No," I said with complete honesty "I've been on the phone with Thea since nine."
"Well who ordered it then?" asked dad.
Dad had been sitting at the computer all night and didn't make a call. Dal doesn't order pizza. Kadee had been on the phone with Amber. I meander over to the door and see my old friend Kendra there with two large pepperoni and sausage from Dominos Pizza. I'M willing to take them, but we have no money. We send Kendra on her merry way with the pizza's. In the end we've determined the pizza's were a prank.

1 comment:

  1. You are always to blame. Always have, always will.......

    ReplyDelete